SuperCopier 8 inch Field SAS hard drive duplication unit (i7 Edition) The hard drive duplicator unit supports SAS/SATA hard drives and USB3.0 storage devices.It extremely fast operation, high transfer rates, very efficient, and run under Linux Ubuntu. The unit can use to clone data in 2 modes of operation: A mirror mode with 100% bit by bit imaging, or quick capture mode (smart copy) that only clone the files system. The unit built-in with 4 native SAS ports, 6 native USB3.0 ports, and 8" Touchscreen color LCD display. User can clone SAS hard disk drives from one source to 3 destinations (1:3), or two sources to two destinations (2:2). The unit is very compact and easy to carry. The SuperCopier cloning application is very simple and easy to use and it designed to work with touchscreen navigation icons. The performance of the unit is very high, clone Solid State Drives (SSD) at 28GB/Min, 1TB WD Blue SATA Hard Disk Drives at 10GB/min. The application also generates extensive log files and certification. Erase operation is NIST 800-88 compliance. The unit also have expansion options such as Express Port for supports 1394 device and Expansion Port + Expansion Box for supports SCSI storage devices and more interfaces. (The stand is not included).
- Case: Mobile, lightweight, and easy to carry.
- Display: 8 inch (800X600) LED back-light Touchscreen color LCD display.
- Secure DC-in connector: Keyed and Locked DC-In connector to avoid accidental disconnect in the middle of operation.
- Speed: Externally fast and efficient operation with less OS overhead.
- GUI: The Cloning application is built with large and simple icons and it is easy to navigate.
- Storage Interfaces: SAS, SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE(with supplied adapters), USB3.0, SCSI*, 1394*, PCIE*, Mini-PCIE*, NGFF*.
- Storage Devices Supported Form Factors: 3.5 inch, 2.5 inch, ZIF, 1.8", Micro-SATA, and Mini-SATA.
- OS: Linux.
- Clone Mode: Mirror Image 100% bit by bit, or Quick Capture where the cloning and deploying process is done with copy of files only.
- Flexible Port's Role Assignment: User can re-assign any port a role to be source or target.
- Cloning default source ports: One SAS port and one USB3.0 port are set as source ports for cloning operation.
- Log Files and Certification: The Application generates extensive and detailed log files and certification on the drive duplication and on the erase operations that user can easy export to USB storage devices.
- Erase Hard Disk Drives operation: Use DoD 5220-22M, Security Erase, or user define pattern and numbers of iterations. Security Erase and DoD protocols are NIST 800-88 compliance.
- HPA/ DCO: Application supports detection, open, capture, resize, or erase from HPA/DCO special areas on the drive.
- Bad Sectors Handling: User can select to skip bad sectors, skip bad blocks, or abort the operations.
- 64 bit addressing: Supports drive up to 16 exabyte.
- Quick Format Hard Disk Drives: FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, EXT4, HFS+
- Multiple Session Operation: The application can perform imaging, cloning, erase, and quick format operations. User can erase up to 10 storage devices in multiple independence sessions, or from one source up to 9 targets (1:9) in one session, or clone from 5 sources to 5 targets (5:5) in 3 separate sessions (With the use very fast USB3.0 to SATA adapters).
- Hardware: The unit is assembled and tested in the USA.
- Express Card Port Option: An optional port that needs to be installed at the time of purchasing of the main unit. This additional port gives the user the ability to plug and use a few kinds of Express Card adapters with different interfaces,and Express Card media. The user can also clone and erase data from those additional new interfaces and devices. A dual port 1394A/B, PCIE memory (Sony SxS), Mini PCIE SSD (not supported by SATA protocol).
- Expansion Port Option and Expansion Box Option: An optional port that needs to be installed at the time of purchasing of the main unit. (The user can choose to configure the main unit with only one connectivity port: Express Card Port or Expansion Port). This additional expansion port gives the user the ability to plug and use Expansion Box with express card reader already installed, and ability to support clone and erase data from SCSI Hard Disk Drive (With the purchasing of the SCSI 2 Hard Disk Drives Option Kit).
* Expansion Option.