The DL3 sets a new standard for encrypted portable storage. It truly is security that is “simply secure”. No software is ever needed to manage, encrypt or deploy the DL3. Simply connect, authenticate with your personal passcode, and go.
Complement the simple and lock-tight secure features of DataLocker’s DL3 with the additional boost of speed and ruggedness of a solid state drive (SSD). The DataLocker DL3 SSD is designed to ideally meet the needs of users with uncommon work environments. The DataLocker DL3 SSD can perform under extreme temperatures such as scorching heat, thick humidity, and frigidity. An SSD also protects better against potential damages caused by bumps, drops, and dust and boots more quickly than the standard HDD, making the DataLocker DL3 SSD a must-have for mobile users with fast-paced travel demands.
DataLocker 960GB SSD Highlights:
- 960GB capacity
- Withstands heavily humid conditions
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- Virtually silent with no moving parts
- Shock and vibration resistant
Key Features of DataLocker DL3:
- Absolutely no software or drivers
- Supports alpha and numeric based passwords, plus the # and * characters
- Optional RFID based 2 factor authentication
- 256 Bit AES XTS mode encryption
- Self destruct security mode (mitigate brute force hacking)
- Keypad randomization (mitigate fingerprint lifting)
- Super Speed USB 3.0 interface (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization)
- Supports an administrator password (full permissions) and a user password (limited permissions)
- Removable silicone protective guard
- Menus in English, French, German and Spanish.
- Virtual CD feature to mount an ISO disc image. The virtual drive will behave just like a physical CD/DVD drive.
- Administrator can set trigger for self destruct mode.
- Administrator can set minimum password length.
- Capacity: 960GB
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 4.72in x 3.15in x 0.91in / 120mm x 80mm x 23mm
- Weight:Approximately 9 oz.
- Cryptographic Processes:AES 256 BIT CBC Mode
- Country of Origin:Korea
- Operating Temperature:32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- Standards & Certifications:TAA Compliant, RoHS Compliant, FCC, CE
- System Compatibility:Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- RFID Protocol:Compatible ISO 14443A and 15693 type cards
- Interface:USB 3.0 & 2.0 Compatible
- Factory Warranty:1 year limited