No matter what your electronic scrap recycling application, you can count on extraordinary performance with the quality and value of Schutte-Buffalo Hammermill.
From secure and complete destruction of confidential or proprietary information to recycling of computer components for precious metals reclamation, the exclusive E-Cycler™ from Schutte-Buffalo Hammermill is the choice for your unique requirements. Extraordinary performance. Exceptional value.
The robust design of the E-Cycler – with its specially designed grinding rotor – is not only engineered to be more efficient, it also features the longest-lasting, most durable components available. That means you spend less time performing maintenance, and more time processing and recycling.
Absolute Confidential Destruction.
No other hammermill destroys computer and electronic components better than the E-Cycler. In today’s digital world, protecting proprietary information requires extra measures throughout the business cycle.
The E-Cycler is an important tool in the security process giving you added confidence that your confidential information never ends up in the wrong hands.
The powerful and turbulent action within the mill renders the electronic components virtually unrecognizable and certainly unusable.
- Scrap enters the steel grinding chamber and is attacked by a series of steel hammers that crush, rip, and shred the material into small pieces
- At the same time the material is being reduced in size, it is also scraped and scoured, rendering any remaining information on the components illegible.
- Typical applications include the destruction of printed circuit boards (PCBs), lead frames, ICs and ink wafers
- Computer hard drives are completely destroyed thus eliminating the ability to retrieve any remaining imbedded data. The average hard drive is reduced to pieces that are less than ¾" (19mm) after passing through the mill. Secondary processes can reduce these pieces to an even finer grind.
E- Cycler is Extra Tough, yet user friendly
- Replaceable wear plates made from thick, abrasion resistant steel
- Four way reversible hammers for long service life
- Heavy duty rotor assembly
- Oversized shaft and bearings
- Hinged access door allows screen change in seconds
- Rotate or replace hammers without removing mill top
- Off-the-shelf replacement parts