MediaClone, Inc. Computer Forensic Solutions Company, designs and manufacture computer forensic Mobil Platforms - high speed forensic imaging units. The SuperImager™ line of products extremely fast forensic imaging capabilities (over 31GB/min), and serve as platform to accomplish many operations in one place like full Data analysis, Triage, Cell phone acquisition, and Network capture. With use of a fast parallel simultaneous operation that saves time and money. In one pass over a “Suspect” HDD, a user can run E01 compress with 3% degradation, 3 HASH value, Encryption, and a binary keyword search.
Please contact me for an in depth overview and live demonstration of MediaClone.
SUPERCOPIER DESKTOP XLE 40 DRIVES STANDALONE
MULTIPLE DRIVE DUPLICATOR SOLUTIONS
The SuperCopier® Desktop XLE 40 Drives Duplication Solutions with 40 SAS/SATA Ports is a standalone, drive cloning and duplication units. It can be used to perform drive cloning, imaging, duplication, drive erase, drive diagnostics, and format of many drives in a very fast and efficient way. The unit is industrial and durably built, using a desktop-style, with easy to use touchscreen icons. The solution features 8 SATA/SATA-3 ports, one e-SATA port, 10 USB3.0/USB3.1 ports and two 16 cable-less SAS/SATA Expasnion boxes. The SuperCopier’s main application supports many modes of operations, such as:
1) Mirror Copy Mode: Bit by bit imaging.
2) Quick Copy: Advanced Smart Copy of Partitions.
3) VHD Copy: Clone image of a virtual drive.
4) Selective Capture of Files and Folder.
5) Copy to Folder: Copy all data files from a source drive into one folder on the target drives.
6) Erase Operations: Supports independent channel/port erase operations.
7) Drive Format: Quick or full format for NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, HFS+, and EXT4 file systems.
6) Drive Diagnostics: Run up to 4 different drive diagnostics tests.
The application supports duplication of data from one source drive to multiple target drives, or from multiple source drives to multiple target drives. The application is updated to clone Windows 10, and it supports drives with 4k formats (Physical and Logical).
Remark on off-the-shelf cloning and imaging application: There are many cloning and imaging stand alone applications, only a few are really working!
Some of the testimonials:
"The MediaClone SuperCopier Desktop unit works very well. The unit runs very fast in multiple session operations, and it is very easy to use. We have loaded many different kinds of partitions on the source drive, and the Quick Copy mode works very well cloning the source to many targets. The application supports GPT and MBR partitions with scaling and non-scaling, NTFS re-size works with different size targets, and the latest Windows 10 is very well supported.” Benny Potlog from Intel Israel
"For our purposes, being able to sanitize many drives swiftly is a serious need. We looked into several devices but they were usually made for single purposes that didn't match what we were looking for. The MediaClone SuperCopier has allowed us to speed up cleansing drives dramatically as well as clone drives. It's flexible and allows for many operations simultaneously. In the rare event of any issues, we have always received prompt support from MediaClone. The SuperCopier is very well constructed, simple to use, and reliable." Warren Smite from Prosoftnet Calabasas, CA
“We have searched for few solutions that could help us to destroy our data from retired storage and came across MediaClone SuperWiper solution. I must say, it saved us lots of time erasing individual disks so we have decided to add the Disk Duplicator solution to clone drives. IT Folks love to be able erase data with DoD formatting tool and also provide audit trail for our auditors. Great product and I would highly recommend it.” Les Janeczko Manager, IT Infrastructure Fuzion Analytics
Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Drives Duplicator, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, and Very Flexible UI. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution with Linux OS. No licensing scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The unit runs 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
• Visualizing of the source drive partitions and flexibility to move partitions on the target.
• Scaling NTFS, FAT32, and EXFAT partitions.
• One of the best NTFS scaling down apps.
• Copy/Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
• Win8, Win10 support.
• Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
• S.M.A.R.T. drive's diagnostics tests.
• Read back verify drive test.
• Remove ATA passwords*
• For NVMe Supports:
• Copy NVMe SSDs
• NVMe namespaces
• NVMe erase/format
* some drive models
• Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s ports is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
• Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
• Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
• SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
• Easy Export of Erase logs and the Erase database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
• Easy S/W Update: via a USB port.
• Access/Control the unit remotely.
Example of typical cloning operation:
For high volume:
SAS/SATA: clone 1 to 40 in one session, or clone 20 to 20 in 20 simultaneous independent sessions
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostics:
Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions (besides designated source ports 1 SAS/SATA and 1 USB).
MediaClone was founded by two experienced and creative executives who have been working in the Computer Forensic and IT markets since their inception. Together, they developed and launched some of the most innovative products used by forensic and IT professionals around the world.
MediaClone specializes in the design, manufacturing, and customization of solutions for:
1) Computer Forensic, Digital Forensic, e-Discovery, Corporate Security markets (DF);
2) Information Technology markets (IT);
3) Input Devices (ID) markets
Computer Digital Forensic Solutions:
MediaClone’s SuperImager®Plus computer forensic line of products is one of the best in the market today, with extreme hardware that enables to get the most performance from a digital media, easy adaptation to new technologies, and with an application that is easy to use and provide complete forensic imaging suite.
Not like embedded solutions, which are usually has a limited functionally and no flexibility, the SuperImager line is an open OS and open platform that can be easily customized, flexible in adding some additional apps or features for specific needs. The portable units, using the latest CPU in the market today, enable the user to run a full Forensic investigation in the field from capturing the data to analyzing and reports.
MediaClone is the leader in developing digital forensic tools and in recent years developed and shipped some new devices that adapt to the latest technologies, such as NVMe and Thunderbolt.
The SuperImager line is an all-in-one platform solution. It comes in verities of models, including lab and portable field unit. It serves as a complete mobile Computer Forensic investigation platform that enables computer forensic investigators to capture data from multiple media sources and interfaces, in exceptionally high speeds, in a most efficient way of parallel sessions to save time. It also can serve as a platform to perform Forensic data analysis using third-party forensic applications including FTK, Nuix, EnCase, also perform multiple cellphone and tablet data extraction using Cellebrite, MASB, running Triage application like ADF, Network analyzing packets, and many more.
IT Solutions: Innovative solutions for the IT market.
SuperWiper® data erase products are very secure and extremely fast devices that can wipe data from Hard Disk Drive, Solid State Drive, USB Storage Devices, Multi-Media-Cards, and more. The products range from heavy duty desktop style units, similar to those used daily by large corporations, to a very handy and compact field unit that fits into any IT technician’s toolbox. The erase application supports DoD and Security Erase protocols.
SuperCopier® data cloning products are very efficient data duplication, cloning, and deploy units that provide cost-effective and easy-to-use tools for IT personnel. MediaClone’s hard drive duplicators support different interfaces, form factors, protocols, and, with their multiple ports, are the best performing data cloning solutions available on the market today. Units support ATA, SATA, FC, SCSI, SAS, 1394, NVMe, M.2, PCIE, and MINI PCIE storage.
MediaClone products can be partnered with many complementary solutions and offer a wide range of mostly mobile solutions that can be customized and tailored to meet end users’ needs. Product categories include:
1) Forensic analysis applications;
2) Forensic cellphone extraction and analyses;
3) Virus and malware applications;
4) Forensic CDR(Cellular call detail records) analysis;
5) Secure storage devices that range from small thumb size to full RAID or NAS size; and
6) ID (Input devices) that are very handy solutions for use in the field by law enforcement officials for scanning passports, driver licenses, fingerprints, and more, all on-the-fly with real time input data authentication.
Customization Solutions: MediaClone customizes its hardware and software solutions to meet end-user needs.