Complement the simple and lock-tight secure features of DataLocker’s Enterprise with the additional boost of speed and ruggedness of a solid state drive (SSD). The DataLocker Enterprise SSD is designed to ideally meet the needs of users with uncommon work environments. The DataLocker Enterprise SSD can perform under extreme temperatures such as scorching heat, thick humidity, and frigidity. An SSD also protects better against potential damages caused by bumps, drops, and dust and boots more quickly than the standard HDD, making the DataLocker Enterprise SSD a must-have for mobile users with fast-paced travel demands.
DataLocker Enterprise 960GB SSD Highlights:
- 960GB capacity
- Withstands heavily humid conditions
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- Virtually silent with no moving parts
- Shock and vibration resistant
The DataLocker Enterprise was designed for mobile users who require high-capacity, 256-bit encrypted portable storage with FIPS 140-2 validation.
Your data is secured by 6-18 digit PIN number which is entered directly on the device itself. The DataLocker Enterprise utilizes a hardware encryption chip to seamlessly encrypt and decrypt your data using military grade 256 bit AES / CBC mode encryption.
The DataLocker Enterprise features an innovative, patented touch screen display, allowing the user to enter their password directly on the device eliminating the threat of a compromised host system. The touch screen also ensures that encryption and management of the DataLocker is performed at the device level, 100 percent independent of the host computer, eliminating the need for any software or drivers.
The DataLocker Enterprise can be used on any machine, regardless of operating system, as long as USB mass storage is supported by the host machine. Since no software or drivers are ever installed, the DataLocker Enterprise provides the most versatile solution for your portable secure data needs.
The DataLocker Enterprise features hardware based, military grade CBC Mode full drive encryption. The Crypto engine and the entire DataLocker device has passed the NIST’s FIPS 140-2 validation.
- Capacity: 960GB *Actual usable capacity may vary.
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 5.12in x 3.15in x 0.91in / 130mm x 80mm x 23mm
- Weight: Approximately 9 oz.
- Cryptographic Processes: AES CBC Mode (Cert. #250), FIPS 140-2 Validation (Cert. #1472)
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Standards & Certifications: TAA Compliant, RoHS Compliant, FCC, CE
- System Compatibility: Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Interface: USB 2.0 Compatible
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)