ABC-US is an independent reseller of custom-configurable and portable data security solutions.
Founded in 1987 with one corporation’s special-request “security” product -- an authentication floppy drive that I literally had imported from across the world. Twenty-five years later, I am now an authorized distribution source for government and banking agencies, healthcare and educational institutions, and enterprise operations seeking mobile IT forensics devices, data capture and erasure technology, and other secure and portable solutions.
- Secure USB flash drives, hard drive cloning devices, one-stroke self-defending data destruction products, encrypted portable flash cards, secure wireless media readers, Blu-Ray and digital forensic storage solutions, forensic acquisition/CPR tools, and customizable security products.
- E-mail and data destruction compliancy, including: HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, FACTA, and banking regulations as per the Federal Financial Institutions Examination (FFIEC) Council.
Our forensics division provides forensic hardware and software to federal and local agencies for data seizure on computers and cell phones.
What good is an answer that is over budget? The ABC-US Advantage.
- Our solutions are designed to meet your needs and fit into your budget.
- Our extensive experience and associations deliver cutting-edge technologies to government, corporate and individuals.
- Our solutions create either a single product or seamless combinations with proven technologies ensuring the best possible results.
- And best of all, your association with ABC-US extends beyond the sale with support keeping you on the cutting edge in a wide variety of products and services.
We are on the U.S. Dept. of Defense's Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database.
Location and contact information
Based in the north suburb of Atlanta, Norcross, Georgia, ABC-US has been a value-added reseller of data warehousing and data management solutions since 1987.
4989 Peachtree Parkway
Norcross, Georgia 30092